Starting off at Only $25,000.00 you too can have your very own EVH Frankenstein Replica equipped with every scratch, ding, and cigarette burn!
This red, black and white ash-body guitar has been put through an astounding aging process to replicate the original down to every last scratch, ding and cigarette burn.
Fender craftsmen even scoured the land for 1971 quarters-just like the original Eddie at one time stuck under the original tremolo bridge-to mount near the Floyd Rose® Original tremolo bridge. The guitar features a Seymour Duncan® Custom Shop EVH® humbucking pickup, a single master volume knob (that says “Tone”) mounted on a partial black pickguard identical to the original.
Leaving no stone unturned, the guitar is complete with a non-functional three-way switch and single-coil pickup that occupy two of the three pickup routs.
- Body: Ash
- Neck: Maple bolt-on
- Tuning Machines: Schaller
- Fingerboard: Maple w/12″ 16″ compound radius
- Frets: 21 Jumbo (Dunlop® 6100)
- Bridge pickup: Seymour Duncan® Custom Shop EVH
- Middle pickup: None
- Neck pickup: Seymour Duncan® Custom Shop EVH
- Controls: Master Volume
- Bridge: Floyd Rose® Original Tremolo
- Pickup Switching: 3-way
- Hardware: Aged Chrome
- Strings: .009, .011, .016, .026, .036, .046
- Pickguard: One-ply black
- Scale Length: 25.5″ (648 mm)
- Width at Nut: 1-5/8″ (41.2 mm)